SUPERIOR IN STEEL PRODUCTION AND MACHINING OPERATIONS
Who We Are: We Take Pride In Providing High-Quality Steel Bars Since 1970.
Having its humble beginnings in the Northwest Chicago, O’Hare Precision Metals has expanded globally and has molded highly skilled staff who always meet the demands of the customers and technology.
We specialize in centerless grinding services and provide precision ground bar materials, focusing high tolerance and offering essential machining services.
O’Hare Precision Metals boasts itself of leading the manufacturing industry by these following stands:
- Standard and criteria set in every bit of work to have consistent production of high-quality products that meet customer requirements and special requests.
- With our extensive line of products and services, we can serve both commercial and industrial customers
- Constant quality control inspection in each phase of operation and holding tolerance as much as .0001 inches with accurate surface finish of 8 micro inches or more.
- Our Specialized Grinding Division can do grinding up to 24 ft. in length and 7” large in diameter.
- We committed ourselves in quality and leadership in the industry through rigorously implementing quality control in all our services and products.
As a solution provider in the manufacturing and industrial sectors, O’Hare Precision Metals is an extension of our valued customers.
At O’Hare Precision Metals, we offer these following excellent services to help manufacture parts and components:
- Grinding with up to 9” large in diameter and up to 50 ft. in length
- In-feed grinding
- Thru-feed grinding
- Turning & Polishing
- Parts Machining
- Heat Treating
Along with our extensive line of services, we incorporate these following techniques to come up with exceptional production:
- Use of heavy duty and productive machineries
- Advance grinding machineries
- Full understanding of the operations’ basic fundamentals
- Consistent Quality Control Inspection
- Tough Choice of Raw Materials and Types
- Complete array of metal handling equipment